Welcome to Johnson Brothers Painting!
"A Professional and Friendly Painting Company Serving Delaware and Surrounding Counties"
"We Want To Be Your "Go To" Painting Company"
Step 1 : Prep and Dust the Ceiling
- Cover everything in the room that will be exposed to possible paint spattering. Wear a dust mask, safety goggles and hair covering.
- Dust the ceiling, using a feather duster.
- Use a segmented foam roller when painting a textured ceiling.
Step 2 : Paint Over the Popcorn Ceiling
- Paint in one direction and stop. Don't roll back and forth because once the popcorn gets wet it starts to peel.
- For stains, roll or spray paint the stained spot, with the same color the ceiling will be painted with, and let dry completely before painting the entire ceilings.
- If there is a spot that needs a bit more paint, the best solution is to wait for the first coat to dry and then repeat the process.
Remember... Do NOT over roll!!!
Copyright © Johnson Brothers LLC Painting | All Rights Reserved